Here we go again– the world is weird and this is the news that’s been in it over the past couple of weeks!
- There’s always money in the banana stand– Arrested Development is returning for ten episodes and a movie! Makes me want to break out the Cornballer. [Source: New York Times]
- Johnny Depp claims that photo shoots can be likened to rape; apologizes upon realizing that’s not that great a thing to say. [Source: dListed]
- Starbucks fears that global warming will wipe out arabica coffee bean supplies; decision possibly made to switch to juice sales. Jumba Juice stocks drop in response. [Source: The Guardian UK]
- Woman sues the producers of the film Drive because it isn’t enough like Fast Five. People have time for this? [Source: Movies.com]
- New version of Dr. Pepper soft drink is clearly sexist. [Source: Associated Press]
That’s everything– EVERYTHING– that happened in the past two weeks. Don’t double check. I assure you it’s fine.