Happy Halloween, everyone! Hope you’re ready for a fill of not-so-spooky, but INFORMATIVE weird news this week!
- Watching Terra Nova? Perhaps you’re skeptical of their several-million-per-episode budget. Apparently all of the guns on the show are NERF guns spray-painted black. [Source: VideoGum]
- Study shows: more Facebook friends = bigger brain [Source: Reuters]
- Man orders size 14.5 bear paw slippers. Receives one 14.5 slipper and one 1450 slipper. Inadvertently receives a new bed. [Source: Mirror]
- Georgian woman sent to jail for two months because she had the same first name as a criminal. [Source: AJC]
- McDonalds starts selling popcorn chicken– clearly an untapped market. Now known as ‘McBites’. [Source: Eater.com]