What’s new in news? Well, let’s find out!
- For a brief moment, everyone on the internet typed ‘Do a barrel roll’ into Google and discovered that Google employees have way too much free time. [Source: Reddit]
- Dippin’ Dots goes bankrupt! That explains where the machine in the Ross Building went… [Source: Thestreet]
- Carmen Sandiego film greenlit by J-Lo. Also, Where’s Waldo movie greenlit. Never thought we’d find that in theaters… [Source: Collider]
- Teen bride has on-TV breast examination. Talk about boob tube, eh? [Source: Buzzfeed]
- Oh– so you can cook brownies in eggshells now. [Source: Neatorama]
That’s a wrap. Enjoy the week!